Thursday, August 13, 2015

Auckland University Press and Lynn Jenner warmly invite you to celebrate the publication of Lost and Gone Away

Auckland University Press and
Lynn Jenner warmly invite you
to celebrate the publication of
Lost and Gone Away


 

 

 
More than a year ago a friend, who speaks five languages and reads several more, told me it would not be possible to write about the Holocaust from New Zealand. There’s so little to say here, she said. You should go to Europe.

But this is where I am, I said. That is the problem. This is where I am from, this is who I am, and this is where I am.

5pm, Tuesday 25 August 2015
Welcome Eatery
181 Grafton Rd
Grafton, Auckland 1010

To read and listen to more of Lynn’s work, please go to her website pinklight.nz, or follow her on twitter lynnjennernz.


More information on Lost and Gone Away can be found here.


Please RSVP  by 19 August to Auckland University Press pressmarketing@auckland.ac.nz, 09-373-7528

No comments: