Do you have an old and dark closet in your house? Why not turn it into a reading nook?

The Thrifty Decor Chick blogger created some plans for converting a closet into a reading space (final result pictured above). If you want to try the project at home, check out this list of materials and costs for the project.

Check it out: “I mentioned before that we weren’t using this closet anymore (thank you decrapification!) – so it was just calling out for something FUN. And fun it is. :) I have this thing about nooks – I just think they are thecoolest. I think kids are drawn to small spaces too. I know I was growing up – a space to read, play, dream, whatever. We don’t have many nooks in this open floor plan house, so when I got this idea I was in luuurve with it before I even started.”
(Inspiration via)