Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Lee Child says thanks............and makes a plug for another author


Just a quick note, about four things:

First, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for making my new book A WANTED MAN a success right from publication day. It's my 17th book, but the thrill never gets old. It has sold very well, and I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it. And thanks for coming out to meet me on the road.

And second...I have started work on next year's installment, titled "Never Go Back" Reacher finally makes it to Virginia and meets Susan Turner...but as you might imagine, he also runs into a world of trouble there. Let's hope he survives.
Death in the Floating City
More Harm Than Good
Tasha Alexander
Andrew Grant
And third, I have a book recommendation for you: "Death in the Floating City" by Tasha Alexander. Now, it's a little awkward for me to recommend Tasha's books, because full disclosure she's now my sister-in-law. But...I was a fan long before she ever laid eyes on my brother.

I read her first book years ago, as a judge for a first novel award, and I have followed her ever since. "Death in the Floating City" is her latest and best. It comes out in a couple of weeks. Her series is historical and aristocratic (better than Downton Abbey) but also deep and smart and surprisingly tough and edgy. Highly recommended by me you should pre-order it now at: TashaAlexander.com

And fourth, about the aforementioned brother: Andrew Grant's third David Trevellyan thriller "More Harm Than Good" is finally available. Trevellyan is a likable guy, but you can't mess with him. A bit like Andrew himself, really. Serious hard core thrills available at: AndrewGrantBooks.com

And again, thank you for making "A Wanted Man" such a happy experience for me.

Best always,

Lee Child

No comments: