Friday, November 11, 2011

SINS OF THE FATHER: The untold story behind Schapelle Corby's ill-fated drug run by EAMONN DUFF.

Here is the latest on this story which is causing a sensation around the world but especially in Australia of course;


Sins of the Father
Ben Fordham speaks to Kerry Smith-Douglas (apparently the Corby family lawyer) about the new book about Schapelle Corby titled 'Sins of the Father'. At one stage she says - "IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF HER FATHER HAD DONE THIS."

http://www.2gb.com/index2.php?option=com_newsmanager&task=view&id=10739 

And here is my earlier post which is followed by 16 comments. There would have been many more comments but I chose not to publish a large number of anonymous & other comments that were especially vindictive or potentially libellous.      

1 comment:

Brasil said...

The book is very informative and interesting. I highly recommended to everyone.I gave this to my friends as Christmas gift.