Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New York Times best-selling author CASSANDRA CLARE will be in NEW ZEALAND in May 2011!


Cassandra Clare – author of the best-selling series The Mortal Instruments – will be visiting the cities of Auckland and Wellington between the dates of 12-27 May 2011 and will be a guest author at Auckland Readers & Writers Festival.

Kiwi readers have rushed to embrace her books: City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass, causing each release to break in to the top ten best-seller lists nationally. Cassandra’s legions of fans will be gearing up for the greatly-anticipated release of the fourth book in the sequence – CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS, which will be released shortly before her tour.

“I’m so excited to be heading to NZ in 2011!” enthuses Cassandra. “First off, I’ve never been there and I’ve always wanted to go. Secondly, I get the best fan mail from my New Zealand readers! They’re so articulate, thoughtful and enthusiastic about books! I’m literally counting the days till I’m on my way!”

Hollywood studios are also in negotiations to greenlight a movie series of The Mortal Instruments which is already hotly tipped to rival the phenomenon of the Harry Potter and Twilight movie franchises.

The cover of Book 4 City of Fallen Angels will be revealed to the world in December 2010.

No comments: