Thursday, July 29, 2010

Super Cute Bookworm Baby Melts Hearts
By Jason Boog on Jul 28, 2010 - GalleyCat

 That picture of a sleeping bookworm melted the hearts of publishing professionals, writers, librarians, and readers around the country yesterday.

New mother, copywriter, and concept designer Adele Enersen started taking whimsical pictures of her sleeping baby at the blog, Mila's Daydreams. Meet Enersen in this Offbeat Mama interview.

Here's more from the creator: "This blog is my maternity leave hobby. While my baby is taking her nap, I create scene around her and take quick snap photos. I use only few minutes per picture, including creating idea, implementation and editing, 'cause I don't want to disturb her sleeping and most of my time is for my family. My camera is small and inexpensive Canon IXUS 750."

No comments: