Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Summer Sojourn at Paris' Shakespeare and Company
Publishing Perpectives
Photo by Emaonn McCabe.

New Yorker Rachel Aydt is traveling through Europe this summer and is sharing some of her bookish adventures with us. Today, she writes about the delights of Shakespeare and Co. bookstore, which she discovered has launched a new literary magazine and a €10,000 literary prize for an unpublished novella.

Read the article ...
 
Traveling? Tell Us About Your Favorite Bookstore Discovery


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that some of my best memories of travel are associated with visiting bookstores. For me, there's Cape Town's Exclusive Books , New Orleans' Faulkner House Book, Belfast's No Alibis, each of which means something special to me. If you're traveling this summer -- even from your desk chair -- tell us about your favorite bookstore discovery, at home or abroad

Let us know what you think!
   

No comments: