Tuesday, February 09, 2010

THE BOOKMAN WITH JIM MORA ON RADIO NZ NATIONAL

I did a session with Jim Mora on his Afternoon programme today on recent & forthcoming books. For the record these are the books I talked about:

Fiction:

Hunting Blind - Paddy Richardson - Penguin - Pub. 1 February - $28.00
Scarlet Heels - Rachel McAlpine - CC Press - Pub. 14 February - $29.95
Recipe for Life - Nicky Pellegrino - Orion - Pub. 1 April - $38.99

Non-fiction:

Movioda Rustica - Spanish Traditions & Recipes -
Frank Camorra - Murdoch Books - $69.99

Spring in Sicily - Food From an Ancient Island
-
Manuela Darling-Gansser - Hardie Grant - $70

I wrote about Scarlet Heels
- 26 stories about sex - recently, the other titles will all be reviewed on the blog shortly.

To hear what I had to say go to this si
te and click on Critical Mass. Not sure how long it will be there but at least until Jim's programme tomorrow I guess.

No comments: