Wednesday, July 02, 2008

TOWARDS ANOTHER SUMMER CONTINUES TO ATTRACT ATTENTION

There was another marvellous review of Towards Another Summer, played last night on the BBC "Nightwaves" programme. I don't think the podcast is available yet, but there is a link to the whole programme.

I'm out of my depth here on the technology, (read I am not at all sure what I am doing!), but try the following link and see how you go:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.shtml?/radio/aod/radio3_aod.shtml?radio3/nightwaves_mon

I was talking this morning to Frame's literary executor, Pamela Gordon, and she told me she was very impressed by the way the reviewers recognised the humour and satire in the novel (some reviewers have missed the fact that it's an exaggerated comedy of manners!).

COVER: The above cover image is from Random House NZ. Random House Australia, and Virago designed different covers. To view all three use this link.

No comments: