Thursday, June 19, 2008


SEX LOVE AND FASHION - MODEL TO REVEAL ALL IN NEW BOOK

New York Post, June 16, 2008 -- Bruce Hulse never learned that gentlemen don't kiss and tell. The veteran model has penned a steamy memoir recalling his days of tireless bed-hopping with beauties like Paulina Porizkova, Andie MacDowell, Elle Macpherson and Tatjana Patitz.
"I'd been Peter Pan, playing at love, skimming the surface, sleeping around for momentary pleasure," Hulse, now 55 and married with two kids, writes in "Sex, Love and Fashion" out in August from Harmony Books. "My desire to be with beautiful women had always been my weakness."
The hunky Calvin Klein mannequin slept with beauties around the globe. In MacDowell's room, "the table lamp . . . was way too bright for us both, so I gallantly took off my T-shirt and threw it over the top . . . [I] pulled her dress off . . . Just as we began to kiss again, the smell of something burning broke the spell. My shirt was on fire!"

Read the rest of the New York Post story here.

No comments: